Service, innovation, perseverance and reliability – these are all attributes with which we at Messe Frankfurt are investing in interaction with our customers with a view to maximising their success.
Messe Frankfurt represents diversity, with its product portfolio, its corporate culture and its employees around the world. Our company aims to think and plan far ahead. We do so by working closely together with the City of Frankfurt and the state of Hesse, with which close ties have been forged over the years.
As a trade fair company, we are constantly active in the interests of our sectors with our expertise and worldwide network – our focus is on the business interests of our exhibitors and visitors all over the world. Joint goals, concerted action, respect and fairness – this is all part of who we are and what we do.
Mr Yasushi Kajiwara
- Since January 2011: Managing Director, Messe Frankfurt Japan
- 2008 – 2010: Director, Messe Frankfurt Japan
- March 1998: Joined Mesago Japan, before merging with Messe Frankfurt Japan
Ms Mako Yamamoto
- Since January 2015: Exective Director, Messe Frankfurt Japan
- 2013 – 2014: General Manager, Messe Frankfurt Japan
- November 1996: Joined Mesago Japan, before merging with Messe Frankfurt Japan
Mr Stephan Buurma
Member of the Board of Management, Messe Frankfurt Group
- Since July 2010: Member of the Board of Management, Messe Frankfurt Group
- Since December 2003: Managing Director, Messe Frankfurt Asia Holding Ltd
- Since July 2003: Managing Director, Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd
- 2001 – 2003: Financial Director Asia Pacific, Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd
- 1995 – 2001: served in the finance, holding and controlling divisions of Messe Frankfurt GmbH